Saturday 3 September 2016

Jurassc Park- Film Review

Last Night I watched the family classic Jurassic Park, a science fiction/ adventure film. This is a great film as although it my be unsuitable for young children its still a film that kids, teens and adults can all watch together. I went with the family to watch it at Pinewood studios in the gardens on a big screen with a superb sound system. Even though I have watched this many times I still managed to jump at parts that I knew where coming due to the fact of the booming sound and the way Steven Spielberg's directs it to make each and everyone sit on the edge of their seats.

The film was made in 1993. Dinosaurs had walked the earth 26 million years ago and that is why this film is so special as it isn't like anything before as everything looks realistic especially for a film made  this long ago.
Jurassic Park is about dinosaurs that were brought back to life thanks to a man called John Hammond (played by Sir Richard Attenborough). By doing this he creates a park on a island full of different species of dinosaurs, so that one day he would be able to open it to the public. He invite a couple who study dinosaur fossils, along with his two grandchildren. This soon turns into a disaster as the original and amazing park becomes life threating as the dinosaurs escape from their encloures and hunt and dominate as they would have done.

This is such a thrilling film to watch and even though I have seen all of the Jurassic trilogy plus the newly released Jurassic World, I still absolutely love it and the special effects of the dinosaurs are so good that you really believe they are watching you, which is quite terrifying!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Moderator

Dear Moderator, My name is Isadora Spratling and welcome to my blog. It is a record of the work undertaken as part of the G321 AS Founda...